Friday, September 25, 2009

46? Really? How Did I Get Here? OR Happy Birthday To Me!

I've never thought much about age. I didn't care when I turned 30, I was surprised that I made it to 40.
Now I am 46, and I feel a little strange about it. I was cool with 45, and I've never been one of those vain women who feel like they have to lie about their age to be more attractive. Now that I have gone to the other side of 45 I can sort of relate to how they feel.
I'm all good with it and don't think it's going to bother me more than a day or two at the most, but today I am looking over my shoulder at my youth. So here are some tunes that make up part of the sound track of my life.
I hope you all have a great weekend & don't forget to celebrate today... Have some cake on me!





In my life, I think of all the people that have come & gone, I remember some more fondly than others but in my I loved them more...



Sleepin sweat the mirrors cold, see my face, it's growin' old... I'm glad I got over this part of my life's soundtrack, but I will always love the music. (one artist I really miss is Layne Staley)


One of the songs that always make me smile... Rockin' to the beat of My Peppers I do adore em'
I think 3 is a good enough number of vids for anyone to want to sit through on a blog ~ I do hope you will enjoy them. Talkin' about my thought's cuz they must grow, cock my brain to shoot my load. OH! And I leave you with that.
Peace~











4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cake. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap i had a comment but by the time i got signed in so i could leave it I have forgotten it. \_/
    cool videos & i like the sound of 46..i wanna be 46 on my next birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Crystal it's all good... You can have my 46 if ya like ;o) \_/

    ReplyDelete